Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mixin' it up!




Hey everyone!

So, Ive been working on a few new things. One, I've been trying to finish ome orginal songs that I've written to get up for you guys. Second, I've been trying to learn some more material for youu. And threeeee, I've been mixing some songs togther, kinda like this one up here of Justin Bieber and Jesse McCartney. Let me know what you guys think about the mix.

Also, if you guys have any requests, please let me know on twitter or on my youtube!I would love to hear what you guys think or what you all are listening to right now. Another thing, if you all are using my tutorials, which cover would you like in a tutorial next? Let me know!

Last thing, I was thinking of doing a blog TV sometime soon so let me know when a good day is for you all!

Stay tuned!
xoxo

Jennifer Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment