Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In the New Year...


Hey Everyone!

Long time no blog! I feel like I've been so MIA from my blog and you all! I just wanted to say I hope everyone had a great holiday season and a fabulous new year! Making any resolutions? Mine consist of making more blogs, more videos, starting up that second channel Ive been trying to set up, and staying healthy! How about you all?

If you have yet to, be sure to go over to my new channel ( www.youtube.com/celebprettyme ) and subscribe before I put up my first video! This channel is going to be filled with vlogs about me, life, fashion, makeup, hair and any other interesting tips that pop into my head!

I think 2010 is going to be a great year and I can wait to see how it pans out. Hope all is well.

Stay tuned
xoxo

Jennifer Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment