Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just to fill you in!

Hey guys,

So today was a day of lazyness for me! Me and my best friend (who came to visit me for the weekend) just sat around my apartment litterally all day! The only time we went outside was to get food! How horrible is that? Tomorrow will be more productive for sure. Work, gym, bachlorette, new video!

I watched the Princess Protection Program tonight and it was so cute! I love Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez and because of that, I loved the movie! What did you guys think of it?

I want to start doing the tutorials possibly this week, so if you guys could twitter me or send me an email through youtube on a song ive done and you possibly want to learn, Im all ears !!

Also, I want to do a blog TV so maybe like Tuesday night? Let me know if that works for you guys! I dont know if you guys were watching last night but I popped into Elle's blogTV last night and it was the first time I had ever seen one done. It was so much fun! I only got to do it for 5-10 min or so but it was so much fun!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! MAke sure to watch my about me video and learn all about me! If i didnt answer a question you had, just let me know! I'd be more then happy to answer your questions!

Stay tuned!! xoxo
Jennifer Lauren

1 comment:

  1. im so excited for the tutorials! me and my guitar are ready. also i didnt get to see PPP but i really wanted too >.<. and it makes me happy that you are in NY and you still just sit around at home lol it reminds of this time me and a bunch of girl friends went to south padre island and two of us just had a kick out of watching life time for most of the time we were there lol.

    ReplyDelete