Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Hey guys!

Happy 4th! If you dont live in America, happy Saturday! Haaa! Today, I think I will celebrate with some shopping! Im not quite sure what else I am going to do today, possibly some kind of a bbq. But, I deff. know its going to end in fireworks! yayy!! I hear the fireworks in New York City are amazing so Im really excited for that! What are your 4th of July plans? Anything special?

So I finally put up my tutorial yesterday. It honestly took me all day to figure out. But with that said, I think it turned out really well for my first tutorial. www.youtube.com/jenniferlaurenmusic What do you guys think? Also, I am going to do another tutorial I just need to know what song you all want to learn, so hit me up with some requests!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Stay tuned! xoxo

Jennifer Lauren

1 comment:

  1. We were supposed to have a big parade but it was canceled because it rained all this morning. It's been kind of a gloomy day...hopefully it'll be nice for FIREWORKS tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete