Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Sunday!


Hey everyone!

So yesterday was such a fun day for me! I got to go 789, which was my last post (pictures are posted down a little) and got to meet DaveDays and WhatTheBuck! (Who I got a video with... check it out, www.youtube.com/jenniferlaurenmusic) It was so much fun, I got to meet a few subscribers and just hang out!

Then, Blair and I went shopping on 5th ave! I didnt get much, just a belt and a headband, but both really cute! Then we went for sushi and went home.

After we got home, we decided to go walk around tme square. So as were walking, we were thinking of different things we could do and we thought "hey, why dont we go see a broadway show?!" So we went to the ticket booth and got tickets for The Little Mermaid! It was so amazing and the costumes and sets were so pretty and glittery!
If you guys didnt know, Drew Seely, who wrote some songs for High School Musical, did the singing for Zac Efron in the first movie, and went on the High School Musical concert tour, was the prince in The Little Mermaid. So it was exciting to see him.

Today, I think I am going to put up a new video so look out for that. Possibly might be writing some lyrics to my song! Exciting!!

Stay tuned!
xoxo
Jennifer Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment