Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Friday!

Hey guys!

Happy Friday! Well today I woke up and for some reason thought it was the 4th of July, but thats tomrrow so Happy Friday! Anyways, so I got a new video camera yesterday and tried to do my tutorial yesterday but my camera didnt end up working. So today it finally ended up working and I filmed today! I think the video came out great! Let me know what you think.

I want to do another tutorial soon so let me know what other song you would all like to learn!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Stay Tuned! xoxo

Jennifer Lauren

3 comments:

  1. i had to check the date when you said on twitter "happy 4th of July" earlier
    i thought i lost a day!
    :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the new vids! Make sure you let us know what you get up to for 4th of july!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! i had to check my calender after you kept saying it was july 4th! thats so funny lol happy friday! cant wait for the tut!

    ReplyDelete