Thursday, July 23, 2009

Honor Society! :)

Hey everyone!

So I was lucky enough to catch the honor society concert last night which was sold out! It was so amazing! I am now obsessed! They were so great! The involved the audience and were so cute!!

If you dont know who they are, you need to go check them out like asap! They are currently touring with the Jonas Brothers and are doing a seperate tour. (Full Moon Crazy Tour)

They are kinda like a more mature Jonas band with a more punky sound. LOVE IT!!

Anyways! I am so close to 1,000 subscribers which would be amazing to hit tonight or tomorrow so make sure to tell all your friends to check out my youtube and to subscribe please! :)
Also, at 1,000 subscribers, I am going to be doing my first contest! So get excited!

Tomorrow I plan on doing a tutorial so watch out for that!

Thanks again to everyone!
Stay tuned!
xoxo

Jennifer Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment