Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Camera, New Tutorial! yay!

Hey Guys!

So today is the day I am going to get a new camera! yay!! This means I can probably make more videos each week! It also means they are going to look much better, and possibly cooler! I cant wait to start making them!

Once I get back from getting the camera, I am going to start doing my first tutorial! I am so excited to teach you guys! I promise, the way I play, anyone can learn! Like I said before, I only stared playing 4 months ago!

The song that was most requested to be tutorial'ized (if thats a word, if not, its mine!) is going to be "This is Me" by Demi Lovato. Its a pretty easy song for beginers to learn. It was actually the second song I ever learned!

Make sure to check out my new video I just posted last night! Its a little tribute! Check it out!

Okay Im off to the store for a new camera!
Stay tuned! xoxo

Jennifer Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment